it is true, as chanderashaker told who will give licence?
as for my knowledge so many physical disableds are driving auto in
india without licence.
more over in india we can prove that visually impaired can drive a
car, but we cant get the licence from the r t o

On 2/4/11, Prashant Verma <pr_ve...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Moreover the new technologies for substituting sight perception with that of
> touch, smell and sound may find very useful appplication elsewhere.
>
> Many of the technologies that were developed for the space missions are now
> being used in daily life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

email: harshalg...@gmail.com
msn: harshalg...@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919591846442
thanks and regards
shankar

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!