Friends,
Even in rare case we can not deny the importance of check book.
It’s true that
After net banking ATM and credit card we have lots of options of check book.
Yet it’s tough to survive without it.
I may be wrong but risk level in using check book net banking atm and
credit card is same in the case of blind and sighted person.
Practically we should not afraid in taking risk much because already
being visually impaired there is lots of risk involves with each
moment of our life.
So we must use all banking facilities if we feel need.
Though how much risk we want to take or how much risk we can afford
its very personal matter. Its totally depends on our own need.
Thanks…

--
When you are aspiring to the highest place, it is honorable to the
second or even the third rank.

ameet mobile: 9979904466
email: patelam...@gmail.com
skype: patelamitt1