Dear Srikanth,
I can make templates for your bank if I get hard copies of the cheque. Without the hard copy I cannot take measurements of the fields and do test prints

From: "Srikanth Bolla" <presidentsrika...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 3:18 AM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] help required regarding cheque facilitytoblindinBankofIndia

Dear Prashant,
Great contribution to the community of visually challenged. By the way may
I please know whether can you make templates for international banks? And
also I solved my signature issue by using stencils and stamp. Here in united
states, they are accepting stamps for signing on checks. . So could I
request you to make templates for my bank which is federal credit union?
Thank you. regards,