I think the non bsnl number may be circul spesific. I mean it may different hear in maharashtra and there in gujarat. Can you tell us the other numbers also? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] How to know the usage of our broadband connection?

I checked the same site a few days ago. I did not notice any change that might create problem. I go to the "view your usage" link after logging in. Then I have to select the appropriate choices in the fields.

I mainly use my bsnl mobile to check the usage. It's fast and easy. It does not work for the first three days of every month. Anyway, here is the procedure:

Please find the procedure to know your current month Dataone Broadband usages through SMS.

For BSNL Mobile User
1. Send SMS for registering the service as REG e.g REG 03322434367 and send to 52295.
2. To get usages send SMS as BBU e.g BBU 03322434367 and send to 52295

This is a free service i.e without any charge for BSNL Mobile User. Customer required to registered first time only.

For Non BSNL Mobile User
1. Send SMS for registering the service as REG e.g REG 03322434367 and send to 09448077777. 2. To get usages send SMS as BBU e.g BBU 03322434367 and send to 09448077777

This is chargeable to non BSNL user with rate of Normal SMS charge as applicable. Customer required to registered first time only.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas