To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] How to know the usage of our broadband connection?

Hi Amar,
Today itself i checked my ussages. it work perfectly. I am writing the steps again.

Paste your portal id in the "user ID" edit field in http://data.bsnl.in
Type the password in the corresponding edit field and log in. Activate the "view your post paid ussages" link. Press "C" to move to the first combo box and hit enter to activate the forms mode. hit down arrow to land on "broad band". You will not have to hit enter to turn the forms mode off. Press "C" to give you another combo box about your user name. The user name itself will be read out and you will not have to activate the forms mode. Press "C" again to give you a combo box from which you will have to select the month after turning on the forms mod. Now turn off the forms mod. Press down arrow till you get "search.gif button" you can directly hit "B" instead. Now hit enter and the entire details will be displayed. This may not work for first three days of the month.
Hope i have clearified.
With regards

Chetan Soni

Mobile:09825992998