From: "BHAVESH PATEL" <charmingbhav...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:45 AM
Subject: [AI] a test mail

Hi folks,
i am facing a problem sending mails at access India.
i tried sending mails 3 times from my email account
(charmingbhav...@gmail.com), using Nokia c5, and nun of these mails
seems to be reached at (AI).
so, now i am trying to send a mail from computer.
. however, i am receiving
all mails from (AI) on my Gmail account, mentioned above.
folks, may i know what problem i am facing?
cause, more often i use my phone to mail here.
i'd sent a mail from my Handset to my other email account, and it
reached successfully.