Hi!

i have also subscribed to some other mailing lists, and i do get a copy from
them.

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:00:56 +0530  wrote

>Hi Shiv,

may i know that if i wana get a copy of the mail i've sent, what can i do?

cause on my rediff mail account, i could receive all the copies of the mails i
send.

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:05:51 +0530 wrote

>Hi Bhavesh,

Mails sent from Gmail accounts to Email groups don't come back to you but

they do reach the group.

Thanks.

Shiv