jaws does not support  the Unix directly  but you can use the UNIX  by
terminal session with jaws  on windows . brief step by step guide .

1 inquire  the IP address of  UNIX  server.most of institution and
colleges implement the UNIX in this way .  contact to server admins.

2 open the   command prompt  on windows system which on same network
of where UNIX server reside.

3 then open  telnet  client  by typing telnet  in same window.

4 type  o x.x.x.x and press enter,  replace  the x.x.x.x with ip
address of  Unix  server.

5 log in prompt will shows first type your user name and press enter
then type your password and press enter.

6 you will land on   UNIX shell ,