Dear Friends,
I use Nokia C5 and I have installed talks 5.2 on 31st March. Till today I found no problem or dificulty. I also use Eloquence USETI only. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anubhav Mitra" <anubhavmitra9...@yahoo.co.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 11:03 PM
Subject: [AI] Nuance talks Zoom Vr. 5.2 and Nokia C5.00

Hello friends
Many of you have put the nuance talks and zoom version 5.2 in Nokia C5.00 and having the problem of hanging of phone while reading Long SMS, web page. We have investigate the problem and find out that this is happening due to US ETI Eloquence. However if we use the UK ETI Eloquence, these problem goes off. So I suggest you all to use UK eloquence for meanwhile so that the hanging problem can be sort out. We have notified this bug to the developers and expecting that new version of eloquence will be available soon.
Thanks
Anubhav Mitra