oops, Are You not coming from a country where Your Masters have tought U the nonviolence principles, concret and/or verbally oriented ones? Your language has been pretty inflamatory, I find and, yes, the moderator had been right, it had been an off topic subject, as this does not concern either accessibility or technical computer issues.
Would humbly  suggest closing the thread.
Galani
----- Original Message ----- From: "himalaya singh Rawat" <himalayasinghra...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: "George Abraham" <geo...@eyeway.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] come to jantar mantar

i pay a total respect to the cane and never meant that it signifies a
weapon. it is a symbol of strength for us. it never means that we gonna
attack somebody with it.
thanks a lot that you all suppport this movement. except moderator who
thinks that it is off topic. may be an age old middle class mentality.
anyway i do not wanted any discussion onto this which my earlier mail also
indicated. accessindians very well know which are the topics to be avoided.

thanks

Himalaya