To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Learning Tally

Hello Sameer,

Why don't you compile some tips for tally? Many ask me about tally. I tried it once for them, could not do anything about it. I work mainly in Excel. But if you write a tutorial on tally, it will benefit many users. It's a very common accounting software here. Please do it.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.