Hello,
there are two kinds of blood pressure, Systolic and the Diastolic.

The Systolic is named after the heartbeat or Systole, measuring the
pressure during the heartbeat. The Diastolic is named after the heart
in its relaxed state or Diastole. An adult’s normal blood pressure
reading is around 120/80. A normal child blood pressure reading ranges
from about 116/76 - 136/86. Be extremely cautious before you set the
default  level in  your talking  BP  monitor to 180, as suggested by
one of our accessindia member, Thanking You.

Your's Sathiyaprakash.