If you are on 32 bit system, then no worries, go to CPanel, add /
remove programs and check whether Java is installed or not. Though
same applies in 64 bit systems, but then it depends whether you are
using 32 bit or 64 bit browser.
But if you have no problems on other sites where Java is required, then no idea.

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com