Did you tri to right click and press enter on open? some time it works in such case. ----- Original Message ----- From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 10:34 AM
Subject: [AI] log in problem on sbi net banking

Hello,
This time I would like to ask the solution for my log in  problem for
Onlinesbi.com

Till now I was using this site with no difficulty. But since two days,
I am facing the problem on my laptop to access this site.

After clicking on the link personal banking on the home page till now
I was able to get the log in page. But now as soon as I click on the
link personal banking, my browser internet explorer closes down and
gives the message something like internet explorer has encountered the
problem and need to be closed we are  sorry for inconvenience and I
get the buttons like don’t send debug and send error. So could anyone
please tell me what may be the problem?

I have tried to check the security settings in my internet explorer
whether same has been disturbed but I could not find any such things.
I have checked the settings in the internet option in tools menu and
on the advance tab I checked all the checkboxes for ssl2.0 ssl3.0 wich
were checked as  on.
I have even tried to put the URL AS
https://www.onlinesbi.com
in my address bar still unable to get the solution for my problem. So
can  anyone suggest any solution?

I am using jaws 12 on my laptop with internet explorer 8 on windows xp.

Thanks,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller