Hi Mr. Roshan,

May I know whether you have the legal rights to sell those books?
Sharing of copyrighted material is prohibited on Access India. And
that too when you are looking to earn something out of it, it's better
 you take the permission of the moderator before doing it.

On 5/5/11, Roshan Rajan <crazyros...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Members,
> I understand that this might seem like a hoax mail to all of you in
> this age of fraud & cheating.
> Whoever this adina is, guess he or she is right when saying" it is
> worth investigating."
> I really apritiate this effort.
>
> One need not however laugh at people who tryto share something they
> have with members.
> So please Adina, please think twice before writing such mails to a
> community so profound.
> When people can discuss things as stupid as scandals on such an
> intellectual portel, I guess my offer need not meet such ridicule.
> Admin, please take action on such people & try that they do not
> pollute the piety of this group.
>
> Please do not show interest in the offer but atleast do not make fun like
> this.
>
> Regards,
>   Roshan
>
> On 5/5/11, Adina Galani <lotusflowe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Heheh, would b nice to know how far this really goes. Had a good laugh
>> reading it!
>> Hope no one falls into this, but its worths investigating to see how deep
>> the hint is? :)
>> Adina

PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497