Well Members,
I am strongly aware of copyright & aspects related to the same.
I bought this course from a friend of mine who was working as an accent trainer.
When he gave the course to me it was in a set of 2 selfwritten DVDs &
did not have any particular name or company logo printed on it.

I have no intentin of making money or anything.
Its just that I wanted to share the material I have with people who want it.
Please do not misunderstand me& I am sorry if my mail sounded like one
of those hoax promotion mails.

Regards,
  Roshan