Just to update interested listers:
The person who has filed this case his name is Praveen Kumar G, and
one of the advocate is our Pankaj Sinha sir. Sambhavna was the NGO who
is associated in this matter. Don't know about HRLN's role though.
The case was heard by the Hon'ble CJ Delhi High Court along with
Hon'ble Justice Sanjeev Khanna on 30th March, 2011.
The next date was given of 18th May, as Rohiet bhaiya rightly said,
but so far the matter is pending. To make it more simple, the matter
was not heard on 18th May, reasons unknown to me.
For anyone who wants to track this interesting development, may go and
visit Delhi HC website:
www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Visit the link case / filing / orders status.
Under number 3., enter the advocate name as Pankaj Sinha, select the
year as 2011.
You will get the first result as W.P. (C) 2145/2011, click on the link
order/judgement.
I congratulate everybody who has been associated with this matter, and
most hopeful to have positive results.
Regards
Amar Jain.

On 5/20/11, YADAV,  D. N <yada...@iocl.co.in> wrote:
> It was a welcome news to me, Rohit.  I intend to pledge my solidarity with
> the applicant & would be available for any support on the matter.  Great if
> u could just sent in the details of the PIL to me personally.
>

> दीनानाथ यादव
> निजी सचिव - २
>
> This Message was sent from Indian Oil   Messaging Gateway, Refineries HQ,
> New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and
> any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com