Let me clarify one related issue. Sambhavana’s petition was filed in
the office of CCPD two years ago, where neither railway ever appeared
nor Commissioner passed any directions despite repeated request. The
PIL filed by Praveen through Pankaj Sinha in Delhi High Court is
though a different, but a timely and commendable effort in this
regard. Congratulations to both of them. In the mean time, Sambhavana
has also made necessary preparations to seek directions from the Delhi
High Court in this matter, which should be listed soon. We should
really hope for something positive in this regard now. Fortunately,
people associated with both the cases are mutually aware .

On 5/20/11, YADAV,  D. N <yada...@iocl.co.in> wrote:
> It was a welcome news to me, Rohit.  I intend to pledge my solidarity with
> the applicant & would be available for any support on the matter.  Great if
> u could just sent in the details of the PIL to me personally.
>

> दीनानाथ यादव
> निजी सचिव - २
>
> This Message was sent from Indian Oil   Messaging Gateway, Refineries HQ,
> New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and
> any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Vikas Gupta
Assistant Professor,
Department of History,
Faculty of Social Science ,
University of Delhi ,
Delhi 110007.

Residence: D II/1,
University Flats,
Maurice Nagar,
Delhi 110007.
Ph: +91-11-27666659, +91-11-27662347 Mobile: +91-9818193875
Email: vikas...@gmail.com