From: ekinath ekinath <ekin...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] Help required wtih copying tables from PDF to excel
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 10:18 AM

Dear Sachin,

Hope you are doing great.

I have red about most of the things from the old mail sent by Prashant
too me long back. However, now i dont have so much time to take
lessons on PDF understanding. I request for straight specific answers
fromo people who are experiencing same problems and probably have
fojund the smart way out.

Anyway, genuinly thankful for your response.

Cheers and good luck