On 7/13/11, ANJAIAH GADDAM <gaddam.anja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>                         Iam G.Anjiah, let me know whether k444
> mobile(carbon) is useful for talking software or not......
> is there any mobiles having talks with low cost........
>
> Thanks&Regards,
>
> G.Anjiah
> Hyderabad.
> 9989859501

Hai friend,
Look whether the model you specified is of symbion OS or not. Talks
works on symbion format. The list of phones supported by talks will be
available from www.saksham.org

You can also avail the same through mail from i...@saksham.org
At present Saksham supplys Nokia C5 00 with talks at a reduced price
of RS-8200-/ plus postage of Rs-250-/.
With regard
Jaison Bellarmine.