Dear Himalaya,

So far there is no insidence  of people filing RTI application in
braille. Section 7 of the RTI acts provides for orral recordings by PIO.
In Bihar RTI can be filed through telephone orrally. I don't see why
braill application should be regected. Please do file and we can take up
the issue if is regected.

best wishes

Praveen

VSO is an international development charity that works through
volunteers.
http://www.vsointernational.org
This e-mail and any file/s attached are intended for the addressee only.

If you are not the intended recipient please delete this e-mail.
The views expressed in this e-mail are the author's own and do not
necessarily reflect those of VSO.

UK Registered Charity No: 313757 | Scotland: SCO39117