Hi

I can assist you regarding this issue...
Do contact me on my skype ID or on my GTalk..
Skype ID: akhi_25thcentury
GTalk ID: malani.akhil...@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Akhilesh Malani
Test Engineer

"When I Am Here, Then Why Do You Fear?"

Mobile: +919620133716
E-mail: akhilesh.mal...@prakat.com
malani.akhil...@gmail.com

PRAKAT SOLUTIONS
1211, 22ND "A" CROSS, HSR LAYOUT 3RD SECTOR,
BANGALORE - 560102.

www.prakat.com

Prakat is a solutions company specializing in Independent Testing, Cloud Computing, Virtualization and Open Source technologies operating out of Fort Worth and Bangalore

Best Startup 2010 in services category at SiliconIndia Startup City, 2010

----- Original Message ----- From: "Namita Agarwal" <namitaagarwa...@gmail.com>