please try to record your voice via your sound recorder. it may be in
start menu, accessaries, accessibilities, entertainment select the
sound recorder and check. some softwares like adobe addition sound
forge also be used. if there you would succeed to record your voice,
then you can contact on skype inderjeetsingh7 or contact on mobile
9216256114

On 7/25/11, Namita Agarwal <namitaagarwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi friends
> when i am on skyep my voice is not audiable to people  though my
> computer jaws voice can be heard when echo test call made .
> the test call does not record my voice can anyone help me.
> some one said it maybe steario  mixing problem in the sound setting.
> how can i make the setting proper please help.
>

> --
>  regards namita

SunnySingh
JaiBharat