If you are using internet or such applications which use net, it will store
temparary files on your files. Use some tools to clean these files.
-----Original Message-----
From: Amiyo Biswas
Sent:  02/08/2011, 4:37  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] About Phone Memory.

Hello,

When I purchased my C5 mobile from Saksham, the phone memory had 42 mb free
memory. But it is coming down bit by bit everyday. Now it has just 21.9 mb free
memory. What's using up my phone memory? I have only 211 contacts. I don't find
any option for saving the contacts on the memory card.

What can I do to save phone memory? Do I have to bother about it at all? Please
help.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 9433464329