Hello Mr. Raghu,
Let me first congratulate yu for entering in to research in the field
of visual disability  on the status of school education of the
visually challenged in our country.  If you are working for M.phil or
Ph.D.  it is better to narrow your topic.  Contact all state
commissioners for Persons with disabilities for list of special
schools and strength particulars.  I am also doing my Ph.D. on "Public
policy and empowerment of visually challenged-a study of Andhra
Pradesh".  Education of the visually impaired in Andhra Pradesh is one
among the components of my study.  So I can provide you information
on the education of the visually challenged in AP after few months.
Please write me personally for more information  to avoid the trafic
in the list.
With best wishes for your research,
janardhananaid...@gmail.com