hi salman
i am using a portable digital voice recorder by sony. it costs around
rs 6000. it is not a talking a device but it does have beep facility
and hence quiet accessible. if budget is not a cause of worry then you
can go for victor stream reader available in a.i.c.b. or plextic
recorder available  with karishma enterprises.
regards
karan singhania
mob:7838761223