Actually I want to use extra device for recording purpose, the problem
with mobilephone recording is that it doesn't record with clearity, if
I am sitting in second or third row then forget about any kind of
recording. Ineed such a recorder which has capacity to record the
sound clearly even if I am sitting in third row,

On 8/5/11, Sheik Mahammadali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friend, if so, either you can use your mobile phone or buy an Ipod to
> record such clips.   I think it is no need to buy another device only for
> recording purpose.  alon MP3 dicto phone is the best selution for the
> mobile.  with this software you can record your clips in mp3 format and also
> calls.   let me know if you are prefering the extra device or will you
> prefer to use your mobile phone.

Sonam Gupta, taking coaching for fassion  designing