Amit please ask SSisodia. In his matter RBI and SBI have filed replies. This case changed the SBI rules from 50% to 60%. This matter is not over as yet. In this matter we had the meeting on 19th February -minutes of this meeting have been sent to you by Rajesh.
Kanchan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amit Bhatt" <misterbh...@gmail.com> To: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] CANDIDATES WITH THEIR scribe needed for the petition.....

Thank you Rajesh bhai.
I have also come to know that RBI does not bound us with such arbitrary rule of using Scribe with less than 60% marks. I have saved an old recruitment advertisement given by RBI in 2010 where I could see no guideline given for on the use of the Scribe. Since you are working with them, could you see and find out the Scribe rules of RBI?

Regards,

Amit Bhatt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>