To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 5:55 PM
Subject: [AI] Help needed for Muscular Dystrophy

Hello All

Copying below a posting which failed to get to the list.
Harish Kotian
Quoting:

Dear Friends

One of my friends 3 year old daughter is just detected with the disease called Muscular Dystrophy.

Would like to know if anyone of you know anything about this disease & any treatment for the same.

As few of the doctors have told that there is no treatment for this disease, or stem cell therapy can treat this.

Hence any information on this will be of a great help to us.

Also if there is any institute or NGO for people suffering from this disease, then do let us know about the same.

If there any trust or institutes which provide financial assistance for the treatments to be carried out than, do pass on the information with their contact details too.

Looking forward for a positive reply.

Thanking You
Regards
Sushmeetha

Voice Vision
103 Synthofine Estate 'A',
Off Aarey Road, Goregaon East,
Mumbai 400063
India

Tel: +91 22 40400000 / 28755300
Fax: +91 22 40400123 / 28755303
Mobile: +91 9820566010
Email: sushmee...@voicevision.in
Website: www.voicevision.in

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

Ascent Networks Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.