Hi list,
After quite sometime I guess,
Rs 3 lacks  just for training the guide dog?
I always think it's a huge sum of miss using our resources.
According to the circomstances prevailing in India, it may not be an
appropriate task to use guide dog due to large population and other
bariers.
Instead, why don't we use the same funds to encourage young Indian
enthusiastic scientists who try to invent some electronic canes? I
spoke to one such inventor, he just needs 20 thousand to modify one
such electronic cane.
Many of them suffer from utter powerty. We can also give life for
these kind of people right?
Please stop considering India and the USA on  the same lines.
It's quite different altogether.
Nothing is more safer, reliable and affordable than any of a cane, may
be a white or an electronic.
I'm againest a guide dog though, but the solution should be
approachable, reliable, reachable, simple and less expensive.
These are just my views though.

--
Govind, Voice trainer with GE Money Services.
Phone: 91-9030915271.