to get the railway ticket, a V C person needs to produce concession certificate and the same should be verified and approved by the ticket issuing athorities. How can we show the same through i r ctc? ofcourse we can scan the same and upload but railway athorities did not provide such fecility. we have been demanding for such fecility since four years. ----- Original Message ----- From: <gangapavan...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 3:05 PM
Subject: [AI] Fw: Railway ticket thru IRCTC web site

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: gangapavan...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:34:51
To: padmanabham<padmanabam.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] Railway ticket thru IRCTC web site

Hi all,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Why we can't book the concession tickets, is there any specific reasons / guide lines for indian railways, can some one from us approach higher authorities of IR.

Even senior citizens can book their tickets thru internet and they will provide the original documents while the time of journey.
Why the same process will not apply for VI people or any other PWD.

Thanks
Ganga Pavani