Ok nice to hear that there are 5 seats reserved for us!
I want to say Mr Rahul that I also was appeared in last exam(DJS) held
on 14th of Febrary 2009, I also faced the same problem, I got the
scribe who was hindi primary teacher, I immediatly raised an objection
and with in 10 minutes the coordinator replaced my scribe who was very
good reader. However I couldn't manage to score 55% in prilims. As you
rightly pointed out that we should give in advance the application in
this regard to the registrar of the highcourt. If we decide then we
can go all together if you are in Delhi?