Prateek:

Excellent list and one we can all learn from and keep in mind. I would add one
thing and that is to try to arrive a little early for the event so as to become
oriented to the venue in advance.  Also, learn the basics about where things
are such as toilets, water/food, exhibits or other things that have a fixed
location.  These can be used as reference points to locate other things.  It is
important to locate things like toilets BEFORE you need them to avoid
"distress,."  (smile)

Jean

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm