Hello list members
How are you?
I use to see the mails sent by you all.
For this,
First of all I want to say alot of thanks for these mails,
Because these are very helpful in exploring my knowledge regarding the
field of visually impaired persons and
I will definately feel pleasure, when I will get the opportunity of
doing something innovative in this field.
My Friends and respected elders,
I want your suggestions regarding Ugc net centre of Delhi,
Jamiya miliya islamiya university,
Because Iam going to atend the net exam in "education"
My questions are as follows-
1 Is the centre provide writer to visually impaired candidates?
2 Which department of the university conducts net exams?
3 Are the writers of Jamiya well coordinated and cooperative with
visually impaired candidates?
Please share experience if any of you have given this exam from Jamiya
university,
Because this is my first chance in that university.
I hope,
that my case will be taken into consideration.
Now Iam finishing my mail
I want to say thankyou for your lot of support.
Have a good and prosperus day
With warm regards
Ritu Shrivastava

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm