Hi,
in NET exam writers are provided by the respective centers. Though its
a general rule but in highly exceptional circumstances you may urge
the center coordinator to allow u to employ ur own scribe.
Jamia is nodal agency to conduct the NET exam in Delhi. Jamia allocate
the centers, but its not known that in which area of Delhi your will
be allocated your exam center.
So far as the coordination of the writers is concerned, nothing can be
said in this connection as it has been a crutial issue. I never
appeared from Delhi. I only once appeared from AMU in last December
and luckily I got through in my subject(law).
Actually its a matter of money, UGC provides Rs, 500, to scribe. To
grab the money usually center coordinators employ to their chilren or
staf's.
Last time we on the behalf of JNU visually challanged students forum
had a formal meeting with UGC chairman regarding this issue and
submitted a representation consisting various demands, but seems
nothing has been done in spite of various promises.
But don't despair prepare well at your side and lets see.

On 10/15/11, Ritu Shrivastav <rituma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list members
> How are you?
> I use to see the mails sent by you all.
> For this,
> First of all I want to say alot of thanks for these mails,
> Because these are very helpful in exploring my knowledge regarding the
> field of visually impaired persons and
> I will definately feel pleasure, when I will get the opportunity of
> doing something innovative in this field.
> My Friends and respected elders,
> I want your suggestions regarding Ugc net centre of Delhi,
> Jamiya miliya islamiya university,
> Because Iam going to atend the net exam in "education"
> My questions are as follows-
> 1 Is the centre provide writer to visually impaired candidates?
> 2 Which department of the university conducts net exams?
> 3 Are the writers of Jamiya well coordinated and cooperative with
> visually impaired candidates?
> Please share experience if any of you have given this exam from Jamiya
> university,
> Because this is my first chance in that university.
> I hope,
> that my case will be taken into consideration.
> Now Iam finishing my mail
> I want to say thankyou for your lot of support.
> Have a good and prosperus day
> With warm regards
> Ritu Shrivastava
>
> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

2009-11 M.Phil Candidate at Center for International Legal Studies in
Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi
Phone: 9811767506