Dear friends!!! commonly, all people are writing like, while using the
software, I found these all are  the problems   bla, bla, bla, isn't it?

so, here iam writing like a story, what all are the problem I have faced since
downloading and using this TTS .

before some days back, I also  noticed one of the pailet, he is sachin  pailet
released TTS in different language including Malayalam .

So, I was really curies about like a common visually impaired person, how will
be that TTS??,???

is it read all of the news papers??

not only that, it will support all of the Malayalam website witch is available??

thinks  are going like, I decided to download the file.

before downloading the file, accidentally I check the file size, O, my
goodness!!!!

it is 1.5.5 gb.

Whatever  it is, I start downloading.

it took nearly two days because of my slow internet connection.

but, after  around 97%it is not even downloading.

O, my god, what could be the reason, I started  to thinking hardly.

while checking there website I understood, they have remove the file from there
server.

after that, I should have waite another some more days to download that file.

this time, the blus of god, I have download the file successfully!!!!

after the sufferable download I have installed with more expectation.

wowed!!! amazing !!! after the installation, NVDA is started with eloquence
voice!!!

I tried all of the menus, desktop, internet   explorer and, so, on.

but some time,  I Heard one lady is speacking each of the item little bit,

for example If I will navigate in desktop she will announce in her sweety voice
like, desktop, space,  M, Y, D, O, c, U, M, E, N, T, my document, pathinonn of
panthrandu, in malayalam.

I thought, what  is this??

Y it is announcing all of the spelling of each of the menu and all of the item
in all over the system including internet aswell???

Does the eloquence voice also including with there package??

no, I have totally mistaken, MR. JAWS also working along with there TTS.

I quit the JAWS and tried once, O, dears, the result was really horrible !!!!

If we will perform one commands it will work after a long time.

Tried with internet explorer there also the same condition.

finally, I decided to uninstall the product, Y I should have this type of waist
keep in my system?

but unfortunately, iam not able to findout its uninstaller in my add or remove
program under control panel.

I thought once, Y they are developing this types of waits specially for
visually impaired people???

how much they have earned from this??

after the listening of this Malayalam TTS all of my family members are asked
me, is it our kerala transport bus???

because, its lagging very much.

So, dear friends thinks yourself, does we need this types of TTS really??

farther, how we can prevent this type of unwanted activities?

think yourself, and, do your best.

With regards your friend,

Timy.
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm