Hi friends simeler bitter experience isfrom my side while using hindi
tts. I with great enthusiasm downloaded hindi tts but result was
simeler, even it is not working on internet page like bbc hindi. Its
totally garbage..

On 10/16/11, Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor
<timysebastian.sebastia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes!!! your absolutely right.
>
> I think, this newly developed tts won't fulfilled  our needs.
>
> in short, espeak is far, far  better.

LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi