Hi,
I came to know that after 27th of september we will recieve no
promotional calls and sms from internet/google service, therefore I
was suggested that please send sms from your mobile with following key
words, "START 6".
Friends I accordingly sent, now I am recieving sms only from google
sms channel. But I want to recieve all kind of promotional calls and
sms from all services. I called to DND helpline and they suggested me
that send message from Your mobile with these words "STOP 6". Friends
I am thinking if I send this message then this google sms chennal will
be stopped. I am in deluma, what to do.
--
LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm