  From: austin pinto
  To: access uk ; accessindia ; bs...@yahoogroups.com ; The Accessible Phones
Discussion List ; Voice Vision.
  Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:04 AM
  Subject: [bsftb] how to increase the speed of internet on phone or pc

  hi all
  i use my phone as a usb modam to access internet on pc i get speed of
  18 to 20 kbps on downloading but with idm it improved i want to
  increasing the browsing speeds on pc and phone is there any softwares
  to do so? or any setting please help

  --
  austin pinto
  email austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com

  join me on google +
  surch for +austin

  __._,_.___
  Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 10
  Visit Your Group
  MARKETPLACE
  Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get
the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

    Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm