I'm looking for a solution to turn off my laptop monitor while
working. i read some old ppostings on this list, but the solutions
dont seem to work for me. has anyone here tried the nursoft utility
tool? it does turn off the monitor but it comes right back up again
when i try and type something. i want the monitor to stay off.
Anyone here has a working solution?
Thanks
Divyanshu