Hai friends, pasted below is a list of products for sale found in the "Matilda
Ziegler Magazine for the Blind". Hope this would be at least informative.
With regards
Jaison Bellarmine
-----------

For sale:

Mobile Phone Organizer (MPO). The MPO is a combination notetaker and
accessible cell phone in one. It has a braille keyboard for input and
speech and braille output. Features include Agenda for appointments,
Calculator, Text messaging and email capability. It can also be used
as a braille display for your computer. Asking $1,200.00 or best
offer.

PAC Mate with QWERTY keyboard, 20-cell braille display and FS Daisy
Reader, asking $1,000 or best offfer.

Braille Lite Millennium 20, asking $650.00 or best offer.

Compaq laptop with ALVA 40-cell braille display. Asking $750.00 or
best offer.

OpenBook version 8, $200.00 or best offer.

Kapten Talking Navigation System, $450.00 or best offer.

All items come with original carrying case, cables and software where
applicable. Payment plans may be arranged. For more information,
please call Kathy at 615-884-8904 or email ka...@adaptiveware.net

##

What's new at National Braille Press

1. 2012 Dr Seuss Wall Calendar

Print/braille edition, $13.99, All ages!

Our 2012 print/braille calendar includes twelve scenes and quotes from
Dr. Seuss's books, each providing laughter and insight to help keep
you inspired throughout the year. The calendar features the Cat in the
Hat, a Fox in Sox, Horton, the Grinch, and eight more well-loved
scenes from Dr. Seuss's imagination.

This wall calendar is 12"x12" (hanging on the wall it's 12" wide and
24" tall). The braille is included on clear plastic labels that go
right over the print pages. And as always, our calendar features a
Special Bonus - a sheet of sixty full-color stickers of Dr. Seuss's
more famous characters to mark birthdays, appointments, and other
important days. Order very soon - the calendar always sells out!

To order or read more about this book online, visit
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/2012SEUSS.html

2. Braille "Unique" Snowflake Pendants

Select Bright Bronze or Dark Copper, $30 plus s/h

Once again, just in time for the holidays, jewelry designer Kelly Fehr
has designed a fashionable 1.25" x .25" pendant with a snowflake at
the base and the word "unique" in braille. It comes in either bright
bronze or dark copper, perfectly strung on a 18-inch waxed cotton cord
with a lobster clasp - not too fancy, just the right touch for a
friend or teacher. Wear it all winter!

Check out the bright bronze here:

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/PENDANT-UNIQUE-BRIGHT.html or the dark
copper:

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/PENDANT-UNIQUE-DARK.html

3. Now available: Outlook 2010 Keyboard Commands with Jaws,
Window-Eyes, and System Access

In braille, eBraille, or Word, $6.00

Get your copy at:

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/OUTLOOK2010KC.html

4. Jump on the holidays - save time and money - with National Braille
Press's annual holiday kids' book sale!

Order three books form the list, get the fourth one FREE!

Order two books from the list, get the third one for half-price!

(As always, we apply the discount/free book to the most expensive book
in the bunch.)

Sale expires December 31, 2011.

Order soon - these books are in very limited supply and last year we
sold out very quickly!

See the list at the link below, and read descriptions of the books:

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/holidaysale.html

To order any books, send payment to:

NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302

Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext
520. Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html

##

If you're tired of trying out various chat lines that allow bashing
and disrespectful behavior, give The Yack shack a try. It is a
conversation line for support, fun and interesting conversation, games
like Name That Tune, conferences on health topics or accessible
products. We also have message boards including a recipe board,
friendship board and music board, plus numerous old-time radio and TV
programs, described movies and books--all from your phone. It is
absolutely free. Voicemail boxes are also available. Call 231-224-7224
and press pound. Follow the prompts. We also have chat rooms available
in which we pay a high rate for minutes accrued in your room. Don't be
shy. We're really a friendly bunch.

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm