Well, blindness should not be construed as an obligation to remain moral,
ALTHOUGH it makes committing offences more difficult as in fact it makes life
in general more difficult....

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Vamshi. G
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 10:31 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Blind man held for raping blind friend's blind wife

Well, this is not the first time I am hearing this kind of news.  I
remember a person in some NGO in Delhi being punished for raping his
blind students.

On 11/6/11, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The rape cases have neither to do with any technology nor accessibility, I
> think these types of news postings should not be brought on the list as
> these types of acts are not confined to any people with any disability
> rather a common phenomena.
> My personal views only and do not represent the list guidelines.
> Vikas Kapoor,
> MSN Id: dl_vi...@hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
> Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497
E-mail ID:
gvamsh...@gmail.com
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org
>From darkness unto light

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.