To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [AI]Blind man held for raping blind friend’s blind wife

I am ashamed to say that men should never be trusted when it comes to
women. Whether they are educated or married, disabled or otherwise. Do
a search and you will see whether educated or uneducated, rich or
poor, blind or sighted, provided or deprived, all fail to tame their
animal greed. Women with disabilities are at a higher risk. The bitter
fact is that no one (blood relations excluded) is their brother,
father, son etc. Poor breed does not even know what evil goes on the
other side. Red pepper, a handy sharp mettle tool, some physical
training, a phone etc. are obligatory for every women. The best is to
be always vigilant and never trust a man. Regards, Shadab