From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Ajay
Minocha
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:41 PM
To: jaisonay...@gmail.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Tuching sensation to our coins

that's the way to find out sollution
some how every note is different from other
regards

On 11/9/11, Jaison Bellarmine <jaisonay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But they are different in width.
> With regards
> Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
ajaymanu...@gmail.com

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

please visit the list home page at

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended
recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it
immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges that TECNOVATE
ESOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (An Intelenet Group Company), is unable to exercise
control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the
information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no
binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender
does so expressly with due authority of TECNOVATE ESOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
(An Intelenet Group Company). Before opening any attachments please check them
for viruses and defects.