You should restore from last back up. As per my experience it can't be copied
to a text file.
With regards
Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----
From: nitin patel
Sent:  2011:11:21, 11:08  am
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] lost my phone book

hi friends,
i lost my phonebook while sincronisation.
pc soot asked that you had deleted some contacs when you sincronised last time.
would you like to delete from your phone?
by mistake i pressed enter on yes butten.
and my all the contacs are deleted.
now i have only report of last sincronisation.
and i want to restore all from that report.
or if i can copy that report in notepad or word file.
is this possible to do?
please tell me if you have any solution.
your friend,

nitin patel.
from ahmedabad gujarat.
cell: