Net banking of axis bank is also accessible with Jaws

On 11/25/11, Singhal, Vivek <singha...@iocl.co.in> wrote:
> Dear Surinder,
>
> I have used the Net Banking facility of SBI and ICICI Bank. Both these sites
> are accessible and I am able to carry out all my banking transactions
> without any sighted assistance. Help on various topics is available in ICICI
> Bank site thru various web pages while SBI offers a voice output help as
> well (TTs used is Sangeetha).
>

> Regards,
>
> Vivek Singhal,
>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil   Messaging Gateway, Refineries HQ,
> New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and
> any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Abhishek Thakur
Under graduated from St Stephen’s College New Delhi,
Graduated from Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai India,
Professional in social work.
Email: emailtotha...@gmail.com
Contact number: +91/9555090667

The world suffers a lot, not because of violence of bad people,  but
because of the  silence of good people..!