hi amit first of all i would like to thanks nab india and team for this effort. but i think we should not only stick to IBPS, we should also force SBI and SSC to remove this barior and allow the candidate to take a breeth of fresh air in order to hunt for a good scribe for them selvs. although IBPS has removed the criteria for percentage, but SBI is still want 60% of marks. and even SSC has failed to arrange quality of scribes.
so we should also work with them also.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amit Bhatt" <misterbh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Relaxation of scribe norms for IBPS exam

Dear all,

We must appreciate the efforts being made by our people in the direction of
revising the Scribe guidelines which will certainly remove unnecessary
barriers in the examinations, however, we still need to complete the
formalities with IBPS through written documentation in a professional and
organized way.
We hope that the concerned Organizations like NAB India would request IBPS
to place the revised order (Policy) in their Website and advertisement to be
published in the future. I've come to know that IBPS is going to conduct
next exam in March April 2012 and we expect all the documentation to be
completed before the next examination.
Regardless to say, they will require to change their Scribe Declaration
Performa. and, more importantly, IBPS has to accept the revised order or
instructions approved by CCPD via written communication.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt
----- Original Message ----- From: "sachu ramalingam" <sachuramalinga...@gmail.com>