Dear Friends,

We have such a short time in this IBPS CWE case.

Well, I, Pranay Gaodia from Eyeway had a con call with Pallavi Kadam,
NAB India Employment Department Deputy Director an hour ago.  Pallavi
mam has actually done all the running around to get this order from
Delhi.  We asked her about the IBPS implementation strategy she told
us that they have verbally assured her.  What Pranay and I suggested
her that if she can visit IBPS main office in Mumbai and push them to
implement this order will help us a lot.  They can put this order or a
circular on their website or call / SMS and inform all their exam
center in-charges ( mainly those centers where VI are giving exam) to
follow this order or get some IBPS contact person(s) name and numbers
to whom VI candidates can call in case of a scribe problem, etc.

Best thing is to get order / notification / circular from IBPS which
they should put on their website tomorrow itself.   Let’s hope IBPS
office is open tomorrow and Pallavi mam will visit them.

Best,
Prashant Naik
---------------

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Srinivasu Chakravarthula
<li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
> Hope you are referring to the original scanned copy. It's just a
> recommendation letter. Besides the suggestion I have made in earlier email,
> another option is to work with CCPD office and ask them to work immediately
> with IBPS office.
>
> Let me know, if this works, so that I can talk to Mr. Dhariyal tomorrow
> morning itself to see the possibility.
>
> Regards,
> -Srinivasu
>
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Rohiet A. Patil
> <patil_ro...@dataone.in>wrote:
>
>> lot of confusion. The text do not look like "order" from CCPD. I don't
>> know how will it work in examination hall.
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Srinivasu Chakravarthula" <
>> li...@srinivasu.org>

>>> vr.j"-: fal'.hhiHy,
>>> (T