From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of li...@srinivasu.org
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 7:14 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] 2, 000 people with disabilities to get jobs in IT, BPO firms

Can you please name the companies who stated that they would not employ totally
blind in spite meeting the eligibility?

Srinivasu

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2011, at 4:29 AM, Alla rakhi <allarakhi.allarakh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In fact barring a few companies countable on fingers, hardly do
> companies recruit totally blind people.
>
> On 12/3/11, Alla rakhi <allarakhi.allarakh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There are so many, many companies who do so.
>>
>> On 12/2/11, li...@srinivasu.org <li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
>>> Amit,
>>>
>>> Did you come across any company that deny to offer employment when they
>>> meet
>>> all required criteria and have all necessary skills? I don't think any
>>> company would do that.
>>>
>>> Srinivasu
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.