I think, inclusive planet is the best platform for such fields.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sushmeetha" <sushmee...@voicevision.in>
To: <pr_ve...@hotmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Possible Spam : Re: Of disclosing 'Disability' beforemarriage

Dear Prashant

I agree your point of not having a proper platform to interact.

Will like to extend the small platform created by Voice Vision on our
website as a matrimonial column for both able & disable.

Will request all the eligible men & women to enrol yourselves on this
website, so that the first step of coming together could be achieved.

We cannot do wonders unless we come together & try to get what we want.

According to me no one else can help us unless we want to help ourselves
first.

May be the platform provided by our website is very small or limited, but is
& will be growing day by day.

Look forward to see you there.

Website address: www.voicevision.in go to the matrimonial section and
register.

Thanking You
Regards
Sushmeetha

Voice Vision
103 Synthofine Estate 'A',
Off Aarey Road, Goregaon East,
Mumbai 400063
India

Tel: +91 22 40400000 / 28755300
Fax: +91 22 40400123 / 28755303
Mobile: +91 9820566010
Email: sushmee...@voicevision.in
Website: www.voicevision.in

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes
life meaningful.